Alternatively, messages may be submitted in the form of PowerPoint slide(s) and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use font sizes no smaller than 24.
- The Message Channel is an informational service to benefit the residents of Plaistow
- All messages must be submitted by a resident, local government, or a Plaistow Organization. The individual submitting the request is responsible for its contents.
- The time and dates a message and dates a message is played is at the discretion of PlaistowAccess and the Plaistow Cable Advisory Committee.
- All submissions must be in accordance with local, state, FCC, and cable regulations.
- The Town of Plaistow and Plaistow Cable Advisory Committee assume no liability or responsibility for its content.
- NO advertising is allowed.
- Urgent messages may be added on a priority basis.
- Messages may be altered or removed by PlaistowAccess staff or the Cable Advisory Committee. This is dependent on space allocation or other considerations.
- All individuals submitting messages agree to the terms as stated above.